NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 56,985 publication citations and provides access to 17,784 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Optical Engineering, ISSN: 0091-3286, Volume: 30, Issue: 1, Publication date: 1991-01-01, Pages: 117–125
- A method based on diffuse reflection Fourier transform infrared (FT‐IR) spectroscopy has been developed for determining the state of crystallinity in composite materials made from poly(phenylene… view more: Crystallinity in PPS–carbon composites : a study using diffuse reflection FT-IR spectroscopy and differential scanning calorimetryJournal of Applied Polymer Science, ISSN: 0021-8995, Volume: 39, Issue: 9, Publication date: 1990-05-05, Pages: 1887–1902Added on 2018-11-19
- Search for: Ledue, Jeffrey; Search for: Jolissaint, Laurent; Search for: Véran, Jean-Pierre; Search for: Bradley, ColinThe pyramid sensor (PS) is an interesting alternative to the Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensor (SH WFS) for astronomical Adaptive Optics (AO) because of its potential advantages in sensitivity and… view more: Calibration and testing with real turbulence of a pyramid sensor employing static modulationOptics Express, ISSN: 1094-4087, Volume: 17, Issue: 9, Publication date: 2009, Pages: 7186–7195Added on 2018-11-19
- Canadian aerospace is a consistently expanding industry that is currently the fourth largest in the world with revenues in excess of CAN$23 billion.1 Despite its strong position, the industry faces… view more: CAETRM: Canada’s response to a global “green” challenge in the aerospace industryCanadian Aeronautics and Space Journal, ISSN: 1712-7998, Volume: 55, Issue: 3, Publication date: 2009, Pages: 175–183Added on 2018-11-19
- Search for: Patterson, M.; Search for: Hughes, S.; Search for: Dalacu, D.; Search for: Williams, R. L.We introduce the concept and theory for a photonic-crystal ridge waveguide in high index semiconductors that can be used to tailor the single-photon emission of an embedded quantum dot. The design… view more: Broadband Purcell factor enhancements in photonic-crystal ridge waveguidesPhysical Review B, ISSN: 1098-0121, Volume: 80, Issue: 12, Publication date: 2009-09Added on 2018-11-19
- The leading cause of death in the United States is cardiovascular disease. Formative studies have shown that technological interventions may help effect lifestyle changes, however there has been… view more: Bridging the information gap: collaborative technology design with low-income at-risk families to engender healthy behaviorsProceedings of the 21st Annual Conference of the Australian Computer-Human Interaction Special Interest Group on Design: Open 24/7 - OZCHI '09, The 21st Annual Conference of the Australian Computer-Human Interaction Special Interest Group, November 23-27, 2009, Melbourne, Australia, ISBN: 9781605588544, Publication date: 2009, Pages: 89–96Added on 2018-11-19
- Search for: Maldague, X.; Search for: Krapez, J. C.; Search for: Cielo, P.; Search for: Poussart, D.A thermographic technique to inspect structures using an internal perturbation source such as a sudden change of the liquid temperature flow is presented. After a brief survey of the apparatus the… view more: Infrared thermographic inspection by internal temperature perturbation techniquesNon-Destructive Testing, Proceedings of the 12th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, April 23–28, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, ISBN: 9780444874504, Volume: 1, Publication date: 1989-04-28, Pages: 561–566Added on 2018-11-19
- Search for: Payette, C.; Search for: Austing, D. G.; Search for: Yu, G.; Search for: Gupta, J. A.; Search for: Nair, S. V.; Search for: Partoens, B.; Search for: Amaha, S.; Search for: Tarucha, S.; Search for: Caldas, Marília; Search for: Studart, NelsonWe study single‐electron‐elastic‐resonant‐tunneling through two weakly coupled vertical quantum dots and investigate the branch current behavior at anti‐crossings between two single‐particle energy… view more: Branch current behavior at two level anti-crossings in vertical quantum dot single-particle spectraPhysics of Semiconductors: 29th International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors, AIP Conference Proceedings; no. 1199, Physics of Semiconductors: 29th International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors, 27 July–1 August 2009, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, ISSN: 0094-243X, ISBN: 978-0-7354-0736-7, Publication date: 2009, Pages: 271–272Added on 2018-11-19
- Blend membranes consisting of sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone) (SPEEK, an acidic polymer) and various amounts of Formula -perimidine tethered polysulfone (a basic polymer) have been prepared and… view more: Blend membranes consisting of sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone) and 1H-perimidine tethered polysulfone for direct methanol fuel cellsElectrochemical and Solid-State Letters, ISSN: 1099-0062, Volume: 12, Issue: 12, Publication date: 2009-10-15, Pages: B180–B184Added on 2018-11-19
- Search for: Phan, Sieu; Search for: Famili, Fazel; Search for: Liu, Ziying; Search for: Peña-castillo, LourdesThe advancement of omics technologies in concert with the enabling information technology development has accelerated biological research to a new realm in a blazing speed and sophistication. The… view more: Bio-intelligence: a research program facilitating the development of new paradigms for tomorrow’s patient careIT Revolutions, Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering; no. 11, ISSN: 1867-8211, ISBN: 978-3-642-03977-5, Publication date: 2009, Pages: 250–253Added on 2018-11-19
- Show all items
- Date modified: