NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 55,246 publication citations and provides access to 17,235 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2018-0
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2018-01-02Added on 2018-01-17
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2018-01-02Added on 2018-01-17
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-12-26Added on 2018-01-17
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-12-26Added on 2018-01-17
- Search for: Ferguson, Darrell; Search for: Vinson, Norman G.; Search for: Morin, Jason; Search for: Martin, Joel; Search for: McClinton, Susan; Search for: Davies, RichardWe compared the accuracy of two methods of identifying ILI cases from chief complaints: a method based on keywords and one based on support vector machine learning.Proceedings of the Eighth Annual Conference, International Society for Disease Surveillance, 2009, International Society for Disease Surveillance Eighth Annual Conference, Dec 3-4, 2009, Miami, USA, Publication date: 2009-12Added on 2018-01-11
- Search for: Gunay, H. Burak; Search for: O'brien, William; Search for: Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian; Search for: Gilani, SaraIn this paper, the light-switch and blinds use behaviours in ten private offices were analyzed with concurrent solar irradiance, ceiling illuminance, and occupancy data. Upon this analysis, an… view more: Development and implementation of an adaptive lighting and blinds control algorithmBuilding and Environment, ISSN: 0360-1323, Volume: 113, Publication date: 2016-08-28, Pages: 185–199Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Jakubinek, M. B.; Search for: Martinez-Rubi, Y.; Search for: Kim, K. S.; Search for: Jakubek, Z. J.; Search for: Homenick, C. M.; Search for: Zou, S.; Search for: Klug, D.; Search for: Ashrafi, B.; Search for: Guan, J.; Search for: Walker, S.; Search for: Daroszewska, M.; Search for: Kingston, C. T.; Search for: Simard, B.Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) are structurally analogous to carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and possess equally impressive mechanical properties along with a different set of multifunctional properties… view more: Development and characterization of commercial boron nitride nanotube product formsAdvanced Materials. TechConnect Briefs 2017. Volume 1, ISBN: 9780997511789, Publication date: 2017, Pages: 114–117Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Abraham, Sinoj; Search for: Kuppan, Purushothaman; Search for: Raj, Shammy; Search for: Salama, Bassem; Search for: Korbutt, Gregory S.; Search for: Montemagno, Carlo D.Polymeric scaffolds containing biomimics offer exciting therapies with broad potential impact for cellular therapies and thereby potentially improve success rates. Here we report the designing and… view more: Developing hybrid polymer scaffolds using peptide modified biopolymers for cell implantationACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, ISSN: 2373-9878, Volume: 3, Issue: 10, Publication date: 2017-08-28, Pages: 2215–2222Added on 2017-12-21
- Show all items
- Date modified: