NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 55,240 publication citations and provides access to 17,228 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Proceedings of the Eighth Annual Conference, International Society for Disease Surveillance, 2009, International Society for Disease Surveillance Eighth Annual Conference, Dec 3-4, 2009, Miami, USA, Publication date: 2009-12
- Search for: Gunay, H. Burak; Search for: O'brien, William; Search for: Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian; Search for: Gilani, SaraIn this paper, the light-switch and blinds use behaviours in ten private offices were analyzed with concurrent solar irradiance, ceiling illuminance, and occupancy data. Upon this analysis, an… view more: Development and implementation of an adaptive lighting and blinds control algorithmBuilding and Environment, ISSN: 0360-1323, Volume: 113, Publication date: 2016-08-28, Pages: 185–199Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Jakubinek, M. B.; Search for: Martinez-Rubi, Y.; Search for: Kim, K. S.; Search for: Jakubek, Z. J.; Search for: Homenick, C. M.; Search for: Zou, S.; Search for: Klug, D.; Search for: Ashrafi, B.; Search for: Guan, J.; Search for: Walker, S.; Search for: Daroszewska, M.; Search for: Kingston, C. T.; Search for: Simard, B.Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) are structurally analogous to carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and possess equally impressive mechanical properties along with a different set of multifunctional properties… view more: Development and characterization of commercial boron nitride nanotube product formsAdvanced Materials. TechConnect Briefs 2017. Volume 1, ISBN: 9780997511789, Publication date: 2017, Pages: 114–117Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Abraham, Sinoj; Search for: Kuppan, Purushothaman; Search for: Raj, Shammy; Search for: Salama, Bassem; Search for: Korbutt, Gregory S.; Search for: Montemagno, Carlo D.Polymeric scaffolds containing biomimics offer exciting therapies with broad potential impact for cellular therapies and thereby potentially improve success rates. Here we report the designing and… view more: Developing hybrid polymer scaffolds using peptide modified biopolymers for cell implantationACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, ISSN: 2373-9878, Volume: 3, Issue: 10, Publication date: 2017-08-28, Pages: 2215–2222Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Pandey, Jay; Search for: Hua, Bin; Search for: Ng, Wesley; Search for: Yang, Ying; Search for: Van der Veen, Koen; Search for: Chen, Jian; Search for: Geels, Norbert J.; Search for: Luo, Jing-Li; Search for: Rothenberg, Gadi; Search for: Yan, NingElectrochemical oxygen reduction and evolution reactions (ORR and OER) play a vital role in the field of energy conversion and storage. The problem is that both processes are sluggish, requiring… view more: Developing hierarchically porous MnOx/NC hybrid nanorods for oxygen reduction and evolution catalysisGreen Chemistry, ISSN: 1463-9262, Volume: 19, Issue: 12, Publication date: 2017, Pages: 2793–2797Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Bravo-Marquez, Felipe; Search for: Frank, Eibe; Search for: Mohammad, Saif M.; Search for: Pfahringer, BernhardThe automatic detection of emotions in Twitter posts is a challenging task due to the informal nature of the language used in this platform. In this paper, we propose a methodology for expanding the… view more: Determining word-emotion associations from tweets by multi-label classification2016 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI), 2016 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI), October 13-16, 2016, Omaha, NE, USA, ISBN: 978-1-5090-4470-2, Publication date: 2016-10, Pages: 536–539Added on 2017-12-21
- Sound pressure level measurements are key points to determine whether there is a breach of noise limits. Any measurement made without the knowledge of its uncertainty lacks signifi- cance. For this… view more: Determination of the uncertainty contribution of acoustic front ends on sound pressure level measurements24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, ICSV 24, 23-27 July 2017, London, UK, Publication date: 2017-07Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Polcari, David; Search for: Hernández-Castro, Javier Alejandro; Search for: Li, Kebin; Search for: Geissler, Matthias; Search for: Mauzeroll, JanineCancer cells can develop multidrug resistance (MDR) after prolonged exposure to chemotherapeutic drugs, which is a severe impediment to successful treatment. MDR is typically associated with… view more: Determination of the relationship between expression and functional activity of multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 using scanning electrochemical microscopyAnalytical Chemistry, ISSN: 0003-2700, Volume: 89, Issue: 17, Publication date: 2017-07-21, Pages: 8988–8994Added on 2017-12-21
- Search for: Basu, Aritra; Search for: Mao, S. A.; Search for: Kepley, Amanda A.; Search for: Robishaw, Timothy; Search for: Zweibel, Ellen G.; Search for: Gallagher, John. S.We present a study of the magnetic field properties of NGC 4038/9 (the ‘Antennae’ galaxies), the closest example of a late stage merger of two spiral galaxies. Wideband polarimetric observations were… view more: Detection of an ∼20 kpc coherent magnetic field in the outskirt of merging spirals: the Antennae galaxiesMonthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, ISSN: 0035-8711, Volume: 464, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2017-01-01, Pages: 1003–1017Added on 2017-12-21
- We analyze a detailed Nice model simulation of Kuiper Belt emplacement from Brasser & Morbidelli, where Neptune undergoes a high-eccentricity phase and migrates outward. In this work, which follows… view more: Details of resonant structures within a nice model Kuiper Belt: predictions for high-perihelion TNO detectionsThe Astronomical Journal, ISSN: 1538-3881, Volume: 154, Issue: 4, Publication date: 2017-10-01, Pages: 171–Added on 2017-12-21
- Show all items
- Date modified: