NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 55,256 publication citations and provides access to 17,244 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Publication date: 2017-12-18
- Search for: McEwen, Malcolm; Search for: Gamal, Islam El; Search for: Mainegra-Hing, Ernesto; Search for: Cojocaru, ClaudiuHistorical data for the Fricke G-value in photon and electron beams are reviewed and the results of recent measurements carried by the Ionizing Radiation Standards group at the National… view more: Determination of the radiation chemical yield (G) for the Fricke chemical dosimetry system in photon and electron beamsPublication date: 2014-11-01Added on 2018-01-19
- Search for: McEwen, Malcolm; Search for: Rodriguez, Hernán; Search for: Ortega, Fernando; Search for: Oyarzun, CarlosAn indirect comparison has been made of the standards for air kerma and absorbed dose to water in 60Co radiation of the National Research Council (NRC), Canada and of the Laboratorio de Metrologia de… view more: Comparison of the standards of air kerma and absorbed dose to water in Co-60 radiation for the National Research Council Canada and the Laboratorio de Metrologia de Radiaciones Ionizantes, Comisión Chilena de Energía NuclearPublication date: 2017-03-01Added on 2018-01-19
- Publication date: 2017-11-29Added on 2018-01-19
- Search for: D'Ulivo, Lucia; Search for: Yang, Lu; Search for: Ding, Jianfu; Search for: Pagliano, Enea; Search for: Leek, Donald M.; Search for: Thibault, Marie-Pier; Search for: Mester, ZoltanPublication date: 2017-02-23Added on 2018-01-19
- Search for: D'Ulivo, L.; Search for: Spiniello, R.; Search for: Onor, M.; Search for: Campanella, B.; Search for: Mester, Z.; Search for: D'Ulivo, A.Publication date: 2017-11-17Added on 2018-01-19
- Isotope delta measurements are normalized against international reference standards. Although multi-point normalization is becoming a standard practice, the existing uncertainty evaluation practices… view more: Uncertainty evaluation in normalization of isotope delta measurement results against international reference materialsAnalytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, ISSN: 1618-2642, Volume: 410, Issue: 3, Publication date: 2017-12-07, Pages: 1061–1069Added on 2018-01-19
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, ISSN: 1618-2642, Volume: 409, Issue: 17, Publication date: 2017-07-13, Pages: 4111–4112Added on 2018-01-18
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, ISSN: 1618-2642, Volume: 410, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2018-01, Pages: 19–20
Added on 2018-01-18
- Available on January 1, 2019
- Get@NRC: Solution to the pink tea challenge (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Beatie, Scott; Search for: Jian, Bin; Search for: Alcock, John; Search for: Bernard, John; Search for: Gertsvolf, Marina; Search for: Hendricks, Rich; Search for: Ozimek, Filip; Search for: Szymaniec, Krzysztof; Search for: Gibble, KurtAt the National Research Council Canada, we are performing final assembly and initial testing of our new atomic fountain clock, NRC-FCs2. This fountain clock incorporates several improvements in the… view more: The NRC-FCs2 primary frequency standard at the National Research Council CanadaFrequency and Time Forum and IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium (EFTF/IFCS), 2017 Joint Conference of the European, Frequency and Time Forum and IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium (EFTF/IFCS), 2017 Joint Conference of the European, 9-13 July 2017, Besancon, France, ISSN: 2327-1949, Publication date: 2017-10Added on 2018-01-18
- Show all items
- Date modified: